Click Here to Order Lipotropic Adjunct from our new online store!
Choline and Inositol
are essential for the production of lipoproteins, which help keep lipids emulsified in the bloodstream.*
Folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, known to lower blood levels of homocysteine Citrus bioflavonoids, including hesperidin, support the health of the circulatory system.*
prevent oxidation of cholesterol into plaque.*
unwanted fat buildup in the liver.*
- Supports free flowing circulation and arterial wall health.
- Supports proper capillary function, important for carrying blood lipids throughout body tissues.
- Lipotropic factors help keep lipids (fats) emulsified in the bloodstream and help reduce the buildup of unwanted fat in the liver.
- Concentrated, whole-food lipotropic factors choline and inositol help keep fats emulsified in the blood, to:
– Inhibit the formation of plaque that can block arteries*
– Resist unwanted fat buildup in the liver*
- B6, B12 & folic acid help lower homocysteine levels*
- Combined with Betaine HCl – to enhance vitamin B12 absorption*
- Citrus bioflavonoids support the health of blood vessels*
UsageTake 2 to 4 tablets daily. 180 tablets per bottle.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
Chelated Cal-Mag with 1000 IU Vitamin D3 (Tablets)